This user guide is for the older release of the site. Most of the documentation for the current 2017 release can be found in the Auctria User Guide v3
As items are won or sold you can record that information in the system. For simplicity, we will often refer to any winning bid, sale or donation as a bid.
There are three ways for bid information to be added to the system.
- As a registered user, you can record a bid via the Record Bid page.
- For online auctions, bidders are able to place their own bids via the Auction Website (Old Style).
- You can import bids from an Excel sheet.
This page focus on the first of these topics, adding winning bids as a registered user through the Record Bid page. For more details on importing winning bids via Excel see Importing Winning Bid Data.
Record Bid Page
There are a number of ways to get to the Record Bid page:
- On the main auction detail screen, select the Event tab and click Record Bid.
- From the Item and Bidder menus, click the Record Bid icon.
From an Item or Bidder details screen click on the Record Bid icon at the bottom. This will pre-populate the bid screen with the current item/bidder information.
The Record Bid page can be used to record bids, purchases and donations, as well as optionally include payment information too.
There are a series of buttons across the top of the page that let you focus on recording a Bid, Purchase or Donation. Use the Purchase tab when recording the sale of a For Sale Item and the Donation tab for Donation Items. Everything else falls into the Bid tab.
For more details on how this page works see: