This user guide is for the older release of the site. Most of the documentation for the current 2017 release can be found in the Auctria User Guide v3
Sometimes it is necessary to collect Sales Tax on items that you sell.
Auctria can support the following features involved in collecting Sales Tax:
- Sales Tax can be either inclusive and exclusive of the bid price.
- If Sales Tax is calculated in Exclusive mode, then it will be added on-top of the amount the bidder bids
- If Sales Tax is calculated in Inclusive mode the Sales Tax is included in the total amount the bidder bids
- Up to three different Sales Tax amounts can be tracked.
- Different items can be assigned to different Sales Tax categories.
- Sales Tax can be limited to the item's value even if the bidder bids more
- Bidders can be marked as Sales Tax exempt.
Here are guides on the following methods of addressing Sales Tax issues: