Sometimes it is necessary to collect Sales Tax on items that you sell.
Auctria can support the following features involved in collecting Sales Tax:
- Sales Tax can be either inclusive and exclusive of the bid price.
- If Sales Tax is calculated in Exclusive mode, then it will be added on-top of the amount the bidder bids
- If Sales Tax is calculated in Inclusive mode the Sales Tax is included in the total amount the bidder bids
- Up to three different Sales Tax amounts can be tracked.
- Different items can be assigned to different Sales Tax categories.
- Sales Tax can be limited to the item's value even if the bidder bids more
- Bidders can be marked as Sales Tax exempt.
Here are guides on the following methods of addressing Sales Tax issues: