This user guide is for the older release of the site. Most of the documentation for the current 2017 release can be found in the Auctria User Guide v3
Check out is a key part of any auction event, and the goal is to ensure bidders are able to quickly pay for their items and be on their way.
Auctria can help optimize your check out process by:
- Quickly allowing you to see how much a bidder owes and record their payment.
- Allowing registered credit cards to be charged without having to enter any more details.
- Print or email receipts directly from the checkout page
Check Out Process
The check out process follows the following steps:
- Select one or more bidders to process with a single payment.
- Sometimes two bidders may want to check out together, for example a husband and wife whom had separate bidder numbers, but want to make a single payment against both accounts.
- Select the payment method. You can record payments as:
- External – payments handled outside of Auctria, such as cash, check, Square, or PayPal.
- Credit Card – a charge processed against a Credit Card number you enter.
- Registered Card - a charge processed against a credit card previously registered to a bidder.
Both credit card and registered card payments require that you have a connected Stripe account for processing credit card charges.
- How to Check Out Bidders
- Batch Check Out
- Checking Out Multiple Bidders Together
- Checkout With Partial Payments
- Configuring External Payment Methods