To process credit card transactions through your Auctria account, you will need to have an account set up with stripe.com.
Stripe is a tier-1 payment processor that handles all functions for secure transmission and storage of credit card information. Though the credit card information is entered in Auctria, no credit card payments or funds are processed by Auctria. All credit card payment processing flows through your Stripe account.
If you don't already have a Stripe account, it only takes a few minutes to complete the sign-up process online at stripe.com. To fully establish a link with Stripe, you'll need to input your bank account information to allocate where to deposit the funds. After completing the Stripe setup, you will be able to connect Auctria to your Stripe account so that you can process credit card payments for your Auctria auction charges through your Stripe account.
Stripe handles all credit card payment funds. Auctria is not a part of the financial transaction with your bank. After settlement and transit time (about 2-5 business days after the payment date) Stripe will transfer the funds to your bank account, minus credit card processing fees.
Credit Card Functions in Auctria
The Credit Card functions in Auctria allow you to
- connect your stripe.com account
- use test and live processing modes
- use credit card readers
- charge processing fees
- define credit card processing preferences
- register a credit card to a bidder
- issue a credit card refund
- view credit card reports
- export stripe data
- remove all registered credit cards
To access the Credit Card functions, click Credit Cards.
- Connect Your Stripe.com Account
- Use Test and Live Processing Modes
- Credit Card Readers
- Charge Processing Fees
- Define Credit Card Processing Preferences
- Register a Credit Card to a Bidder
- Issue a Credit Card Refund
- View Credit Card Reports
- Export Stripe Data
- Remove All Registered Cards