Each item is loaded individually into Auctria to be described, categorized, and priced. You can include a photo of the auction item and the donor's logo.
Understand Item Types are used to automatically manage functionality for different items:
- Silent Items: solid via a paper bid sheet at your event.
- Live Items: included in a live auction, there is no bid sheet produced.
- Online Items: sold fully online.
- Partial Lot Items: donated items that are not being sold on their own, but will be included as part of a basket item.
- For Sale Items: items that you are selling for a fixed price and may have a limited quantity available for purchase (e.g. auction tickets, etc.)
- Donation Items: projects that bidders can donate to but which they don't actually win.
- Raffle Items: prizes for a raffle or similar event that are awarded to a bidder without a cost.
The Item functions in Auctria allow you to
- maintain a list of available items for your auction
- copy items from another auction
- define categories to organize items
- edit item pricing, description, and details
- renumber items
- set sales tax amounts
- view and analyze item reports
- export item data
To access the Item functions, click Items.
The Item Dashboard appears.
- Understand Item Types
- Add an Item
- Copy Items Between Events
- Duplicate Items
- Item Details Page
- Modify Item Details
- Delete an Item
- Define Item Categories
- Choose Items
- Allow Multiple Quantities
- Allow Multiple Winners
- Manage Baskets and Packages
- Taxable Value
- Coupon Codes
- Renumber Items
- Apply a Pricing Policy
- Set Sales Tax Amounts
- Manage Consignment Items
- Analyze and Track Items with Lists and Reports
- Create Gift Certificates
- Run a Raffle
- Change the Order of Live Auction Items
- Manage Solicited Items
- Export Item Activity